Crystal Valuers Limited is a firm of consulting Valuers and Estate Agents in Kenya incorporated in January 2000. It offers professional services in the valuation of land, buildings, furniture, plant and machinery. The firm also specializes in management, selling and letting of properties and offering consultancy services in matters properties.
Every year we carry out hundreds of successful assignments for our clients. Through these great volumes, and the depth of our various operations, we acquire great knowledge and experience of the market.
We enjoy a reputation for excellence providing leading-edge property insights and on the ground delivery to investors, developers, corporate and public sector players and financial intermediaries.
We have extended our branch network tremendously in the last few years. We believe that our network plays a critical role in serving the real estate needs of our clients through provision of professional consultancy and management services throughout Kenya.
We currently have fully fledge and operational branches in Kisumu, Thika and Mombasa. As we continue to expand our network, we look to open up offices in other parts of the country.
Property Valuations & Advisory
The firm is in the panel of Valuers, and has been carrying out valuations for many financial institutions in the country. We act as the foremost valuation advisor to corporations, institutional investors and lenders on critical and equity investment decisions.
We have handled extensive and major valuation works over the years including the flowing:-
- Valuation of commercial buildings such as Kencom House, Hazina Towers, Utalii House, CIC Plaza, Comcraft House, Salama House, View Park Towers, Delta Corner, Laptrust House amongst many others.
- Valuation of major hotels and resorts such as the Grand (Laico) Regency, Hotel Sirikwa, Sunset Hotel, Indian Ocean Beach Resort, Hilton, Inter-continental among others.
- Valuation of firms such as Ogirgir Tea Estate, Ceres Farm Ltd, Malili Ranch, Kenya Orchards Ltd, Migotiyo Sisal Farm, Sabwani Farm to mention but a few.
- Company valuations for example Milling Corporation of Kenya Ltd, General motors Kenya Ltd, National Cereals and Produce Board, The National Women’s Hospital, Hashi Empex Ltd, Nampak Kenya Limited, Del Monte Kenya Ltd among others.
- Valuations for institutions such as Strathmore University, Samcom Ltd, KaluWorks Ltd, International School of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Kenya Meat Commission, East African Portland Cement Company Ltd, Kenya Sugar Board, Agricultural Finance Corporation, National Housing Corporation, National Social Security Fund, KETRACO, Kenya Bus Management Company, Cooperative Insurance Company of Kenya among others.
- Valuation of residential estate such as Hillcrest Park estate, Lukenya Hills Park, Nyayo Estate-Embakasi, The Gables Park just to name a few
- Valuation of fuel and service stations such as those belonging to National Oil Corporation of Kenya, Somken Petroleum Co. Ltd and Gulf Energy Ltd.
- Valuations for diplomatic properties such as the Embassy of Kuwait as well as the Embassy of France properties.
Property Sales and Letting
Our agency function includes setting up marketing strategies to sell large property schemes, housing estates as well as stand-alone houses. We maintain a large database of clients and have an in-depth knowledge of the potential clients and tenants coming into the Kenyan market. Our staff will also be able to provide up-to date information on the current rental trends for all type of properties and provide advice for price reviews if and when necessary.
On appointment, it becomes our responsibility to carry out a rental/market survey with a view to advising the client on the rents or prices prevailing in the market and expected future trends.
Some of the projects for which we have acted as the selling agents include:
- Thika Greens Phase I & III-Thika
- Thika Greens Golf Estate-Thika
- Stonegrove Estate- Mirema Drive
- Jade Apartments
- Morningside Office Park- Ngong Road
- Runda Park- Runda
- Golden Mile Park Estate- Ruaraka
- The Gables- Syokimau
- Loresho Springs
- Bamboo Springs- Kilimani
- Mitco Gardens- Garden estate
- Karen Range- Karen
- Chania Gardens- Thika
- Flame Tree Park- Thika
- Stima Village- Off Mombasa Road
- Mona Park- Ruiru
- Kivulini- Thika
- Great South Court- South B
- Loresho Ridge – Loresho
- Mulberry Nest – Ruiru
In our Property Management Portfolio, we pride ourselves in having a number of high rise buildings, commercial, residential and industrial properties. Property management involves collection of rents, marketing of premises, negotiating leases with tenants, maintenance of the buildings and preparation of statements of accounts among other duties that would normally be handled by the landlord in the absence of a property manager.
Some of the properties we manage currently and in the recent past include:
- NHIF Building, NHIF Parking Complex
- Contrust House
- Hazina Towers
- Bruce House
- Thika Arcade – Thika Town
- K-Rep Centre – Kilimani
- Langata Shopping Centre,
- Old Mutual Building, Kimathi Street
- Mitihani House
- Many residential properties in and out of Nairobi
Real Estate consultancy
We carry out rental assessments and surveys, feasibility studies, market research and property advisory services.
We also provide real estate solutions, advising the various players in the real estate sector in relation to all aspects of property development, including the provision of advice during both the inception and implementation stages of the development process.
OUR PRINCIPAL CLIENTS
At Crystal Valuers, we maintain close contracts with our clients to nurture the relationship and build trust while maintaining high levels of professionalism.
The list of our various clients is available on request.
At Crystal Valuers, we pride ourselves in having staff with relevant professional qualification and training in their varied fields of work. We believe that our employees are our biggest assets. Since inception the company has grown from strength to strength to have a workforce that currently stands at more than fifty, including four directors.
The staff includes valuers, property managers, their assistants, and administration and support staff.
Charles Kilonzo B.A. (Land Econ) M.I.S.K, R.V.
Edwin Mukira B.A. (Land Econ) M.I.S.K, R.V.
Timothy Njehia B.A. (Land Econ) M.I.S.K, R.V.
Paul Munga Ngugi B.A. (Land Econ), M.I.S.K, R.V.
Rachael W. Njoroge B.A. (Land Econ), M.I.S.K, R.V.
Evanson N. Karanja B.A. (Land Econ), M.I.S.K, R.V.
Bernard Ochieng B.A (Land Econ) MSc. (Land Mgt) M.I.S.K, R.V.
Blaise Musau B.A (Land Econ) M.I.S.K.
Jamlax Mukudi Barasa B.A (Land Econ) M.I.S.K
Teresah Marinda B.A. (Land Econ), M.I.S.K, CPA (K)
Simon Ombado B.A. (Land Econ), G.M.I.S.K
Martin M. Maina Higher Dip. (Estate Mgt & Valuation)
Jackline J. Cheruiyot B.A (Real Estate) G.M.I.S.K
At Crystal Valuers, we are committed to providing the highest quality services in real estate management and consultancy services in order to add value to this ever growing sector of the economy.
We believe that our clients are our topmost priority and therefore provide services that meet or supersede the expectations of our clients. With pillars of integrity, professionalism and passion for what we do, we have provided services that have satisfied and continue to satisfy the needs of our clients.
4TH FLOOR, BRUCE HOUSE
P.O. BOX 10205-00100
TELEPHONE: 020-3312023/4, 020-3312308.
CELLPHONE: 0721 297 100/ 0733 714 297
4TH FLOOR, ELECTRICITY HOUSE
P.O. BOX 87907- 80100
TEL: 041-2315550; 0790 239 963
7TH FLOOR, KENYA RE PLAZA
OGINGA ODINGA STREET
P.O. BOX 662-40100
TEL: 057-2025013; 0717 140 484
5TH FLOOR, THIKA ARCADE
P.O. BOX 2972-01000
TEL: 067-21759; 0790 239 959